Hey beauties and happy Wednesday! Many of you all had your kids 1st day of school and I wish you all a happy school year! Also, cheers to the frantic mornings, traffic, but don’t worry it’s totally worth the hassle with just one smile from your little schooler. Haha. Today, I’ve created a makeup and outfit look that is perfect for everyday wear. This is not only great for running errands, dropping your child off to school, getting a morning coffee, etc…
So, if you love just rocking a no-makeup face, then go for it. For me, I’m the opposite. I’m a Beauty blogger and this pretty much means I live for waking up early and doing my makeup. My makeup takes me a total of 6 minutes and it takes me that time just because sometimes my time is divided between making sure my youngest baby doesn’t destroy the bathroom in the process. Haha. So, if you feel like switching up your no-makeup days, then this is the look for you.
Here’s the look!!
- Primer: Benefit Porefessional
- Foundation: Maybelline Fit Me Matte and Poreless
- Powder: Maybelline Fit Me Matte and Poreless Pressed
- Bronzer: Hula Bronzer by Benefit
- Blush: “Mystery” from the Stila Perfect Hue, Perfect Me palette
- Highlight: Becca Opal
Eye and Brows:
- Lid: Urban Decay Midnight Cowboy
- Crease and lower lashline: mixture of daring and magnetic from Perfect Me Perfect Hue palette by stila
- Inner tear duct: Urban Decay Midnight Cowboy
- Mascara: Damn Girl
- Brows: Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz in “Medium Brown”
- Liner: ELF Liquid Liner in “Black”
- Chapstick: Burts Bees Ultra Conditioning Lip Balm
- Gloss: Tarte Gloss in “Energy”
Easy enough right?! Haha.
Now, for the look.
This outfit is seriously so comfy and these items are probably in your closet already!
- Leggings: Grey Leggings
- Sweater: Nautica Boating sweater
- Sneakers: Adidas
- Hat: Any baseball style cap would work
That’s pretty much the look. This is seriously the comfiest outfit ever and still cute which I’m all for. I love even adding a few bracelets for a little extra something, but normal people probably wouldn’t care to wear anything more. Haha. I’m just an extra kind of person.
I hope you guys enjoyed today’s post! Do you have a staple item for early morning runs, errands, drop off outfits, etc… ? Let me know in the comments below! Also, let me know if you guys would like me to create a blog post on outfits that are cute and perfect for early morning errands/ school drop offs. I would be happy to do that!
If you enjoyed this post, you may find these posts enjoyable too:
For business inquiries, PR or sponsorships email me at email@example.com