National Lipstick Day!
Hey Beauties and happy Monday! I hope you all had a great weekend and a great morning so far! This past weekend, my family and I decided to have a little getaway at Clearwater/St. Petersburg and it was lovely. The weather was projected to rain, but it was actual such beautiful weather and the rain only came at night which we were all thankful for. I went makeup free the entire weekend and it felt great for a change! Haha.
For today’s post, we are of course celebrating NATIONAL LIPSTICK DAY! I mean who doesn’t like lipstick?! It ties together a makeup look nicely and there are sooo many shades to choose from.
I basically show you in this post how lipstick can change your makeup look to fit different occasions.
So, basically the eye look stays the same and the lipsticks change. Now before we get into this post, I’ll give you the details on the makeup look because I’m sure you guys would love to know!
- Primer: NARS Radiance Primer
- Foundation: Maybelline Matte & Poreless Foundation
- Powder: Maybelline Matte & Poreless Pressed Powder
- Bronzer: Rimmel “Sun Dance”
- Blush: “Inspiring” from the Stila Perfect Me, Perfect Hue Eye & Cheek Palette in Medium/Tan
- Highlighter: Becca “Opal”
- Brows: Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz in “Medium Brown”
Eyeshadow look Featuring The Tarteist Pro Amazonian Clay Palette
- Set entire lid up to the brow bone with “Classic” using a fluffy blending brush
- Apply “Innocent” and “Chic” to your crease lightly using a fluffy blending brush
- Deepen the crease using “Whimsy” for a bit of warmness
- Mix “Punk” and “Edgy” and apply to lid using a flat eyeshadow brush
- Blend edges out with a little bit of “Innocent”
- Using your finger, apply “Trendy to lid”
- Apply “Glam” to the inner tearduct
- Apply “Classic” to browbone
- Smudge a bit of “Punk” to lower lashline
- Blend the harsh edges of lower lashline using “Innocent”
- Liquid Liner: ELF Liquid liner in “Black”
- Pencil Liner: Lancome Drama Liqui-Pencil in “black”
- Mascara: I first applied a coat of Snapscara to top and bottom lashes, then put a generous coat of Lash Paradise from Loreal to top lashes.
- Once mascara dries 75%, apply Snapscara to both top and bottom lashes to separate and define.
First Look: Daytime Wearable
To achieve this look I finished this look using a nude lippy because the eyes were a little darker so I wanted to balance it.
💄I used Mellow Matte Liquid Lip Paint in “Auckland” and topped it off with Whitening Lightening’s Gloss in “Nude”
Second Look: So Dreamy
I love this look because it incorporates color without being to “in your face” because it’s such an easy color to wear. It adds such a girly touch to any look and it looks great paired with this deep eye look.
💄To achieve this look, I used Lorac’s Alter Ego Lipstick in the shade “Daydreamer” and to stick with the glossy trend, I topped this off with Tarte’s LipSurgence Lip Gloss in “Energy” which has a pretty fuchsia tint to it.
Third Look: Vampy
I absolutely love this look because it is so sexy and brings out your eye look well. It is great to wear on a date night or even a night out in the city.
💄To achieve this lippy, I lined and filled my lips using NYX’s Matte Lip pencil in the shade “Transylvania”
Fourth Look: A Darling Wednesday Look
This lipstick gives this look such a fun vibe because this lippy is such a fun bubble gum pink. I also love this look for a Wednesday because, of course, Mean Girls. Haha.
💄To achieve this lippy, I made sure to exfoliate and moisturize my lips because this is such a light shade that it will definitely show if your lips aren’t the most moisturized. I used Milani’s Matte Lipstick in the shade “Darling”
Fifth Look: Bold and Empowering
Bold and Empowering is the only way to describe this look. You have to feel confident when rocking this look and if you aren’t, this look may just be enough to give you that boost. It is perfect if you need a little extraness to take on the day or even perfect for a night out!
💄To achieve this lippy, I used NYX’s Matte lip liner in the shade “Alabama” to line and fill my lip. Afterwards, I used Milani’s Matte Lipstick in “Iconic” and since it was a bit of a orangey color on my lip, I decided to top it off with Maybelline’s Superstay Matte Ink Lippy in “Pioneer” I really love how this lippy came out because it’s such a vibrant, yet deep red.
I hope you all enjoyed today’s post on achieving 5 different looks by switching up your lipsticks.
In the comment below, in honor of National Lipstick Day, let me know what your favorite lippy is at the moment. It could be a single lipstick, multiple lipsticks or even a mix of lipsticks you tried and ended up loving!
For Business Inquiries, PR or Sponsorships only email me at Aleeyaazimulla@gmail.com
If you enjoyed this post, you may find these enjoyable as well:
Categories: 2018, 2019, Advice, Anastasia, Anniversary, Award, Bahamas, Beauties, Beauty, bitebeauty, Blog, brushes, Buxom, Candles, Cargo, carnival, Christmas, clinique, cosmetics, cosrx, crueltyfree, cruise, Decor, Dermalogica, Devacurl, Drugstore, Dubai, Dulcecandy, Emirates, eye, eyeliner, eyeprimer, Eyeshadow, face, Fall, Fashion, Favorites, February, Fenty, first aid beauty, Florida, Food, foodie, Foundation, Friday, giveaway, Glam, Glam glow, Glow, Hair, Halal, hate, Holiday, Home, how to, howto, Huda Beauty, influenster, Jewelry, Kat Von D, kind, L'Oréal, liberty, lifestyle, Lip Gloss, Lipstick, Love, Make money, Makeup, Makeup Brands, makeupforever, malaysia, Mascaras, mask, maybelline, moisturizer, Motd, Motivation, Nail, Nails, New collection, nyx, olay, Opinion, Pantene, positivity, primer, Product Review, Recognition, Shimmer, Singapore, Skincare, Smashbox, Smile, Snack, Suggestions, Summer, Swagbucks, tag, Tarte, tip, tip tuesday, Too Faced, toofaced, top, Travel, Trending, Uncategorized, urbandecay, vacation, vegan, vs, welcome, Wordpress, youth to the people