A Casual, Cute Look: Makeup and Outfit
Hey Beauties and Happy Monday! I hope you all had an amazing weekend and you’re all prepped and ready for this week ahead of us!!
Today’s look is pretty laid back. I love how simple yet cute it is and it’s perfect for these hot summer days we have here in Florida.
So, this look is pretty simple just as all my looks are and I focused it on the highlight and bronzer because I think those 2 items define a summer makeup look.
Now, let’s get into the details of this look!
- Primer: Comfort Zone Mattifying Hydrating Fluid
- Foundation: Maybelline Matte and Poreless Foundation
- Powder: Maybelline Matte and Poreless Pressed Powder
- Bronzer: Rimmell Bronzer in Sun Dance
- Highlighter: Tarteist Pro To Go “Hype”
Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz in Medium Brown
- Crease: “Crisp” from the Tarteist Pro To Go Palette
- Lid: “Captivating” from the Stila Perfect me, Perfect Hue palette
- Liquid Liner: ELF liquid Liner in “Black”
- Pencil Liner: Lancome Drama Liqui-Pencil in “Black”
- Mascara: Better than sex by Too Faced
- Chapstick: EOS
- Lip liner: I lightly lined my lips with NYX Alabama and blended the color down my entire lip for a light wash of color and added chapstick to the middle area of my lip for a natural glossed look.
So, as you can see the look is super simple to achieve! Now, let’s get onto the outfit! Which I absolutely love sooo much!
This was such a simple look to come up with and this day felt like over 100 degrees Fahrenheit and I still felt cool!
- Top: Plain Black Cami from Forever 21
- Bottoms: Michael Kors loose pants
- Shoes: Any Nude shoe would work, I got these in Malaysia
- Necklace: Forever 21
- Bracelets: Michael Kors gold bracelet, 2 beaded bracelets from my Yogi Surprise Subscription Box, Rose gold bracelet from Forever 21
- Also, a fashionable plain black hair tie haha
This concludes my OOTD! Also, do you all enjoy posts like this? Let me know in the comments below! Your feedback is always appreciated!
For Business Inquiries, PR or Sponsorships only email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you enjoyed this post, you may find these enjoyable as well:
Categories: 2019, Advice, Anastasia, Award, Beauties, Beauty, Blog, brushes, Cargo, clinique, cosmetics, cosrx, crueltyfree, Decor, Dermalogica, Drugstore, eye, eyeliner, eyeprimer, Eyeshadow, face, Fashion, Favorites, Fenty, first aid beauty, Florida, Foundation, Glam, Glam glow, Glow, Hair, how to, howto, Huda Beauty, Jewelry, Kat Von D, L'Oréal, liberty, lifestyle, Lip Gloss, Lipstick, Love, Makeup, Makeup Brands, makeupforever, malaysia, Mascaras, mask, maybelline, moisturizer, Motd, Motivation, Nail, Nails, New collection, nyx, olay, Opinion, positivity, primer, Product Review, Recognition, Shimmer, Skincare, Smashbox, Smile, Snack, Suggestions, Summer, tag, Tarte, tip, tip tuesday, Too Faced, toofaced, top, Travel, Trending, Uncategorized, urbandecay, vacation, vs, welcome, Wordpress