Hey Beauties and happy Monday! I hope you all had a great weekend and happy belated Independence day to all of you who celebrated. My family and I had a great day filled with yummy food, good company and we bought fireworks so the kids had tons of fun seeing them blast off.
I decided to put together two outfits today because I thought they were both super cute and they’d be perfect if you were going to a bbq, get together or even shopping because these outfits aren’t just for the 4th of July. I would wear this any day.
The first Outfit was super easy to put together and so comfortable.
- Top: Levis Men Denim Button Down
- Belt: Forever 21 skinny grey belt
- Bottoms: Mono B white leggings
- Shoes: I just paired this with a nude sandal
- Accessory: I just paired with a pearl bracelet and earrings to match.
*To get the top a little more shorter, I placed the belt around my waist and secured it in place, I then took the fabric and pulled it a bit over the belt to create a super cute ruffle.*
For the next look, I went a bit more casual and I forgot to get a pic of the bottoms, but still the options are endless.
- Top: Red, white and blue target loose shirt
- Bottoms: A pair of high waisted skinny jeans from Forever 21
- Shoes: I just paired this outfit with the same nude sandal that I used for the earlier outfit.
*Because this shirt was a bit long, I made a knot in the front to get rid of some of the fabric and it was seriously super cute.*
Now, let’s get into the makeup details! I love this look because it seems as if I put a lot of effort to do this makeup look, but I really didn’t. It also lasted all day even though it rained, it was super humid and it was quite hot.
- Primer: Urban Decay Optical Illusion primer
- Foundation: Maybelline’s Matte and poreless foundation
- Bronzer: I used the shade “Crisp” from the Tarteist Pro to go Amazonian Clay Mini palette
- Contour: I used the shade “Stylin” from the Tarteist Pro to go Amazonian Clay Mini Palette
- Blush: Cargo cosmetics blush in “Los Cabos”
- Highlight: I used the shade “Hype” from the Tarteist pro to go Amazonian clay mini palette
- Powder: Maybelline’s Matte and Poreless Pressed Powder
- Eye Primer: Urban Decay Eye primer Original
- Lid: The shade “Hype” from the Tarteist pro to go amazonian clay mini palette
- Crease: The shade “Crisp” from the Tarteist Pro To Go Amazonian Clay Mini Palette
- Outer V: The shade “Stylin” from the Tarteist Pro to go Amazonian Clay Mini Palette
- Liquid liner: Of course, the ELF liquid liner in black
- Mascara: Better than sex by Too Faced
- Waterline and Tightline liner: Smashbox Gel Liner in “Fishnet”
- Anastasia wiz brow in “medium brown”
- Base: Chapstick (any one of your choice) I used coconut oil
- Lip liner: NYX Matte Lipliner in “Alabama”
- Liquid Lipstick: Maybelline’s Super stay matte ink color in “Pioneer”
Then Set and Forget
For my hair, it was pretty easy because I just curled it as I would normally do using a 1 inch hair straightener. I set it using hairspray and it lasted for most of the day until I was caught in the rain. Haha. When that happened, I put my hair in a cute side braid and I still loved how casual the look came out.
I hope you guys enjoyed today’s post! What did you guys wear for 4th of July? Leave a comment below with a link to your post if you had one!
For business inquiries, PR, sponsorships only, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org