How To Unleash Your Glow
1. Eat healthyThis may sound sound easier said than done, but trust me…take baby steps. You can start by adding a cup of any fruit of your choice into your daily meals. Then, you can slowly change your eating habits. You’ll notice this alone will give your skin a glow.
2. Water. Water. Water.Water is your best friend. There are tons of water flavorings that you can add to your water if you hate water, but get used to water. It’ll flush out any unwanted stuff in your body and cause your skin to become plump and hydrated overtime.
3. Exfoliate RegularlyExfoliating gets rid of the dead skin, gets your blood circulating and just unveils a beautiful glow that you already had. It’s recommended to exfoliate at least 2 times a week, but I try to exfoliate every other day because it works for me. To exfoliate, I take a little bit of raw sugar and add it to a pump of my face wash. I apply it to my face in small circular motions and make sure to be gentle!
4. MaskMasks are just as important as exfoliating because it allows you to replenish your skin. I love using a night time sleep mask because it really allows the product to soak into your skin.
5. VITAMIN CThis is a woman’s best friend. The benefits behind Vitamin C are endless and once you incorporate products with Vitamin C into your daily skincare Routine, you’ll notice a difference.
6. Don’t touch your faceI can’t tell you how much your face will improve if you just avoid touching your face! All the germs that you are constantly touching transfers onto your face and it just makes things Yucky!
7. Avoid stressAnother tip that’s easier said than done. Always remember, stress causes more harm then good. Also, if you can’t change something, there’s no reason to stress about it.
8. SweatHaha. Gross right? Well, we’re all human and sweating flushes out any toxins which is awesome because it reveals gorgeous glowing skin.
I hope you guys enjoyed this post. What are some ways you like to unveil your inner glow? Let me know in the comments below.Also, don’t forget to follow this blog so you’re notified whenever I post! Business Inquiries Only email me at email@example.com *Disclaimer: This post is not sponsored. All opinions are my own and honest as always. Some links may be affiliate links which means I make a small commission if you purchase the item through my link. Thank you for your support and stay beautiful!