- Application: This foundation applies evenly and dries down to a semi-matte which I love because it adds a healthy glow.
- 90 degree test: After a long day of being out in the Sun, this foundation wore off on my nose and oiled up in some areas. It didn’t look that bad though which was great.
- Rate: 7/10
- Application: This mascara applied evenly and fully coated my lashes in one swipe. I love the wand because it’s long and thin so I can get very detailed with not only my top lashes, but also the bottom.
- 90 degree test: This mascara didn’t melt off, and it held up well with my sweat. Haha. I don’t believe this mascara is waterproof, but it should be called a waterproof mascara because I think it is.
- Rate: 9/10
- Application: This Liner didn’t go on very easily because it skipped. The way I got this Liner to work is by holding the corner of my eye and then it worked.
- 90 degree test: There was some transfer with this Liner which sucked because it made me conscious about my makeup.
- Rate: 4/10
I hope you guys enjoyed this post! If there any products that you’d like me to perform the “Heat Test” make sure to let me know in the comments! I’d love to do it for you guys.Also, don’t forget to follow this blog so you’re notified whenever I post! Business Inquiries Only email me at firstname.lastname@example.org *Disclaimer: This post is not sponsored. All opinions are my own and honest as always. Some links may be affiliate links which means I make a small commission if you purchase the item through my link. Thank you for your support and stay beautiful!