Hey Beauties and happy Wednesday! It’s rainy here in Florida so I thought this would be the perfect post for today. As we all know, tomorrow is Valentines day and whether you have plans or not, these fragrances smell absolutely amazing. These are perfect for all seasons, day, night, etc…
I hope you guys try some of these fragrances and enjoy them as I did!
This is seriously a perfume that will never get old. It smells so sweet and feminine which I love and the scent lasts quite long.
- Notes: Iris, Patchouli, Praline.
- Floral Notes of Sambac, Jasmine and Tunisian Orange Blossom
So, for starters, I’m not a big fan of Marc Jacobs fragrances because they can be a little too overpowering except for “Honey by Marc Jacobs”, but this fragrance is absolutely beautiful.
- Key Notes: Crystallized Cloudberries, Daisy Tree Petals, Cashmere Musks and Driftwood
Although this fragrance is a little harder to find, it is worth the look because it smells so good. It smells sweet, bubbly and just seriously makes you happy. I listed all the notes used for this perfume and I don’t know how they knew what to mix to create a masterpiece!
- Top Notes: Rhubarb, Red Currant, Juicy Kiwi
- Heart Notes: Pink Cyclamen, fresh watermelon
- Base Notes: Musky Notes, Sandalwood, Grapefruit Wood
When I was in high school, this is the fragrance that I was obsessed with because it wasn’t to sweet or overpowering and had a smell of lychee which is one of my favorite fruits ever.
- Notes: Bergamot, Mandarin, Lychee, Peach, Madonna Lily, Muguet, Plum, Jasmine, Vetiver, Vanilla, Amber, Musk
Last but not least, I seriously have to give YSL credit for this fragrance because it was my favorite fragrance of 2018. I wonder if it’s because it has notes of coffee? 🙂
- Key Notes: Black Coffee, White flowers and Vanilla
I hope you guys enjoyed this post! Let me know in the comments if you have a favorite fragrance and if I should do more of these posts!
Don’t forget to follow my blog to keep up with all my latest posts!
Business Inquiries Only
email me at email@example.com
*Disclaimer: This post is not sponsored. All opinions are my own and honest as always. Some links may be affiliate links which means I make a small commission if you purchase the item through my link. Thank you for your support and stay beautiful!