2019 Valentines Day Makeup Idea
Well, here’s the look!
Here’s what I used to achieve this look…
- Primer: Urban Decay Optical Illusion Complexion Primer
- Foundation: Fenty Pro Filt’r
- Blush: IT Cosmetics in “Sweet cheeks”
- Highlighter: Calvin Klein Eyeshadow in “Ambitious”
- Eye Primer: ELF Eyeshadow Primer
**All eyeshadows used are from the Modern Renaissance palette by ABH**
- Eye lids: “Primavera” and “Vermeer”
- Crease: “Raw Sienna”
- Outer V: “Venetian Red”
- Inner Tear duct: “Vermeer”
- Lower lash line: “Raw Sienna”
- Liquid Liner: Eyeko Marker liner
- Pencil Liner: Smashbox Gel Liner in “Fishnet”
- Mascara: Loreal Lash Paradise and Pacifica Mascara
- Filled in Lightly with a dark brown shadow
- Lip balm
I hope you guys enjoyed this quick look. What are some of your go-to fragrances for the summer? Let me know in the comments!Don’t forget to follow my blog to keep up with all my latest posts!
Business Inquiries Only email me at email@example.com
*Disclaimer: This post is not sponsored. All opinions are my own and honest as always. Some links may be affiliate links which means I make a small commission if you purchase the item through my link. Thank you for your support and stay beautiful!
Categories: 2019, Advice, Beauties, Beauty, Blog, eye, eyeliner, eyeprimer, Eyeshadow, face, Fall, Favorites, February, first aid beauty, Florida, Food, Glam, Glow, Hair, L'Oréal, lifestyle, Lip Gloss, Lipstick, Makeup, Motd, Motivation, positivity, primer, Product Review, Travel, Trending, Uncategorized, welcome, Wordpress