1. Great things never come from comfort zonesThis is one of my favorite quotes for when I’m to scared to do something because it isn’t something I’m used to. My husband is great at stepping out of his comfort zone and I love that about him.
2. Failure is not the opposite of success. It is part of success.I love this because often we find ourselves reaching for a certain goal and sometimes along the road we may fail and that’s ok. It’s part of something bigger.
3. Look for something positive in each day, even if some days you have to look a little harder.Lately I’ve been doing this. Most days are easy to find something positive that happened that day and when other days are tougher, it makes it better when at least one positive thing happened that day.
4. It’s perfectly okay if the only exercise you get today is flipping the pages of a book or stirring your tea or smiling with friends. Well-being means your WHILE body. Make sure your soul is getting as much exercise as your glutes.This is a quote that just reminds us it’s ok to take time for ourselves. We always try to give off an image of perfection, but try to perfect your insides as much as you try with your outside.
5. A woman who cuts her hair is about to change her life.Oh my gosh. This quote definitely applies to me! I love my long hair, and when I feel the need to change a few things in my life, I start off with a good old chop! Am I the only one?
6. Holding onto anger is like drinking poison and expecting the other person to die.Sometimes I can get angry at someone, but this helps me remember that being angry at someone only hurts yourself. Stress can cause terrible effects to your body so just let it go.
7. Life is short. There is no time to leave important words unsaid.This is a quote that means so much because no matter how busy your day gets, it’s a reminder to let your loved ones know how much you love and care for them.
8. Cinderella is proof that a new pair of shoes can change your life.I love this quote because it gives me an excuse to buy a new pair of shoes. Haha. I always believe if you look good, it creates confidence which is essential in conquering obstacles in life.
9. Live Simply. Remain Grateful.Sometimes we get tied up into materialistic things and it complicates life. This quotes a good reminder for those times so you can take a step back and actually be grateful for all the non-material items.
10. Your mind is a garden, your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.Let’s end this post with this last quote. Your mind has tons of ideas in it and you can choose if you want to grow the idea or just get rid of the idea. It’s all up to you.
Recipe for a yummy yogurt bowl +Tea
- Yogurt (I personally love the strawberry Greek yogurt)
- Fruit of your choice (I love berries and bananas because it’s colorful)
- Granola of your choice (I use the Kind Peanut Butter and Dark Chocolate Granola)
I hope you guys enjoyed todays post! Did you enjoy any of these quotes?! Also, do you have any favorite quotes of your own? If so, let me know in the comments. If you tried this recipe, make sure to send me pictures of it! We can be breakfast twins!