Hey Beauties and happy Tuesday!!!! If you aren’t following my Food, Travel and Lifestyle Blog then make sure to head on over and follow so you aren’t missing out on any updates like this one! On my Weekend Recap I mentioned that my husband and I started painting our room!!
I love painting or even just moving furniture so I’m always in a fresh environment. Am I the only one?
Usually I just throw on an old T-shirt and some leggings or shorts depending how I feel that time that I paint and get on with the work.
This time, I wanted to look cute while painting! Haha. I did not do my makeup specifically for painting, but I just so happened to do my makeup the same morning and didn’t bother taking it off.
Products Used To Achieve This Look…
- Foundation: Fenty Pro Filt’r
- Powder: Maybelline Matte and Poreless (If you guys have any powders you would recommend that’s comparable to this please let me know because this is my go-to powder and I haven’t tried another powder in a while)
- Bronzer: Rimmell “Sun dance”
- Blush: Milani “Rose D’Oro”
Let me just say that my brows are looking sooooo crazy! Mainly because I’m to lazy to get them done Haha. Since I knew they couldn’t be helped, I just brushed through them with a spooly and left them as they are.
That is basically my makeup look.
For my hair, I began with a couple day straightened hair and put it in a low ponytail. I found an artsy headband, so I threw it on and I instantly felt like an artist. Haha.
For my outfit, I just put on my husband’s adidas shirt that I accidently shrunk in the dryer. Oops. I also just threw on some old black shorts.
This concludes my cute painters look. I hope you guys enjoyed it!! Are you doing any painting for the New Year?! Let me know in the comments!
New Posting Schedule
My new posting schedule is going to be:
Beauty Blog: Tuesdays and Thursdays
Travel, Food and Lifestyle Blog: Monday, Wednesdays and Fridays
- Enjoyed this blog post?! Make sure to follow this blog so you’re notified whenever I post!
- Check out my Lifestyle, Food and Travel blog to get a sneak peek of my life beyond makeup Here
Business Inquiries Only email me at email@example.com
*Disclaimer: This post is NOT sponsored. I was not paid to create this post. All opinions are my own and honest as always. Some links may be affiliate links which means I make a small commission if you purchase the item through my link. Thank you for your support and stay beautiful!