A Makeup Look That Works With Any Skintone
Hey Beauties and happy Thursday!!
I apologize that this post is going out late. I had an eye exam today and my eyes were dilated. Yikes! I hope your week is going great. Today, I have a very special post because it’s a look that applies to every skintone. I don’t know how many times I’ve came across a look and thought how am I supposed to rock this look when these colors would look horrible on me. I’m sure I’m not the only one. Haha.
Well, here’s the look that can work on any skintone…
Now, not only is this look flattering on any skintone, but it also takes a very small amount of effort to achieve and seriously looks great with any outfit.
In the picture above, I paired this makeup look with a more Business look.
I’ll stop babbling on, let’s get into the products I used.
- Foundation- Too Faced Born This Way (Any foundation of your choice works)
- Powder- Maybelline Matte and Poreless (Any Powder of your choice works)
- Liquid Liner-ELF Liquid Liner (You can use Gel Liner, pencil liner, etc…)
- Eyeliner- Smashbox Gel liner in “Fishnet” (Any eyeliner works)
- Mascara- Too Faced Better Than Sex (Apply a few coats to lengthen and give your eyes some shape)
**If you want to opt out for Falsies or if you have eyelash extensions, skip this step **
- Any shadow that is close to your Brow color on a angled brow brush works well.
- Keep it simple, I applied a bit of tinted chapstick, but just choose a color close to your natural lip color
There you go! Just like that, you only used 7 products and this seriously works for any skintone. I skipped out on highlighter, blush and bronzer because let’s be honest…every skintone uses a different color for these items.
New Posting Schedule
My new posting schedule is going to be:
Beauty Blog: Tuesdays and Thursdays
Travel, Food and Lifestyle Blog: Monday, Wednesdays and Fridays
- Enjoyed this blog post?! Make sure to follow this blog so you’re notified whenever I post!
- Check out my Lifestyle, Food and Travel blog to get a sneak peak of my life beyond makeup Here
Business Inquiries Only email me at email@example.com
*Disclaimer: This post is NOT sponsored. I was not paid to create this post. All opinions are my own and honest as always. Some links may be affiliate links which means I make a small commission if you purchase the item through my link. Thank you for your support and stay beautiful!
Categories: 2019, Advice, Beauties, Beauty, Blog, brushes, cosmetics, crueltyfree, Drugstore, eye, eyeliner, eyeprimer, Eyeshadow, face, Fall, Favorites, Florida, Foundation, Glam, Glow, Hair, how to, howto, kind, Lip Gloss, Lipstick, Love, Makeup, Mascaras, maybelline, moisturizer, Motd, Motivation, New collection, Opinion, primer, Product Review, Recognition, Shimmer, Skincare, Smile, Suggestions, tip tuesday, Too Faced, toofaced, Travel, Trending, Uncategorized, vacation, welcome, Wordpress