2019 is supposed to be a year of change…or at least that’s how I see every new year. It’s a time to reset your life or change a few things around. Today I decided to rock a look that can be easily achieved in a few steps.
Here’s the look….
The products that I used to achieve this look are… Face:
- Primer: Urban Decay Optical Illusion
- Foundation: Too Faced Born This Way
- Powder:Maybelline Matte and Poreless Powder
- Blush: “Mystery” blush from New Me New Hue Palette by Stila
- Highlighter: Calvin Klein eyeshadow in “Ambitious”
- Primer: Urban Decay Primer Potion in “Original”
- Inner Third Lid: Palladio Crushed shadow in “Zodiac”
- Outer third lid: “Armor” from Naked Smoky Palette
- Crease: Mix “Crisp” and “Drive” fromTarteist Pro To Go Palette
- Outer V: “Whiskey” from Urban Decay Naked Smoky Palette
- Brow Bone: Mix “Thirteen” and “Combust” from Urban Decay Naked Smoky Palette
- Outer Third Lower Lash Line:”Dominate” from Tarteist Pro To Go Palette
- Inner Third Lower Lash Line: Palladio Crushed shadow in “Zodiac”
- Liquid Liner: ELF Liquid Liner in Black
- Eyeliner: Sumita liner in “Japur Gold”
- ABH Brow Wiz in “Medium Brown”
- As always, start off by doing your skincare routine.
- After your moisturizer sets in, apply your primer. (Pat it in, don’t rub it)
- Apply your favorite foundation using a flat top brush for an airbrushed finish.
- Using a fluffy brush, apply your favorite powder.
- Use a fluffy brush to apply your blush.
- Grab a fan brush and apply your favorite highlighter on your cheekbone for a little glow!
- Fill in your brows with whatever product you like. Make sure to use a spooly to blend any lines.
- Use your favorite eye primer and apply a matte shadow that’s close to your skin tone to set the eye primer.
- Apply “Armor” to your outet lid with a flat eyeshadow brush. (Wet your brush so you have minimal fallout)
- Apply “Zodiac” to your inner third lid
- Using a fluffy crease brush, apply “Crisp” and “Drive” to your crease.
- I used a small pointy detailed brush to apply “Whiskey” to the outer V to add dimension to your eyes.
- Go back in with a clean blending brush to blend any harsh lines that may need blending!
- Apply a matte highlight color to your brow bones to add a nice finishing touch.
- Apply “Dominate” to your outer third lower lash line for a pop of color.
- Apply “Zodiac” to the inner part of your lower lashline and your inner tear duct to brighten up your eyes.
- Wing out your liquid liner.
- Apply “Japur Gold” to your upper and lower waterline
- Apply mascara after curling your lashes
- Line your lips with NYX “Soft Spoken”
- Fill them in with “Glace”
UpdateOk, so I posted recently to get your opinions on if you guys think I should start a new blog on traveling and food. Many of you said yes!! So, I have some exciting news for you all!! I tweaked my mommy blog and changed it to a Traveling, Food and Lifestyle Blog!!! Being that I’ll be handling two blogs, it means that I won’t post every day on this blog.
New Posting ScheduleMy new posting schedule is going to be:
- Beauty Blog: Tuesdays and Thursdays
- Travel, Food and Lifestyle Blog: Monday, Wednesdays and Fridays
- Enjoyed this blog post?! Make sure to follow this blog so you’re notified whenever I post!
- Check out my Lifestyle, Food and Travel blog to get a sneak peak of my life beyond makeup Here
Business Inquiries Only email me at email@example.com
*Disclaimer: This post is NOT sponsored. I was not paid to create this post. All opinions are my own and honest as always. Some links may be affiliate links which means I make a small commission if you purchase the item through my link. Thank you for your support and stay beautiful!