Hey Beauties and happy Fridayyyyyyyyyy!!! I’m so excited for this weekend because we’re that much closer to Christmas which makes me so happy. I can’t wait to see my kids faces when they open their gifts this year!! I also can’t wait to see the reactions that everyone has when they open their gifts as well.
2018 has been an eye opening year for many reasons and I think I accomplished quite a bit this year.
1. I began the New Year as a mommy again!
My son was born in December of 2017 so being able to be a mommy to a newborn again felt amazing and was also an adventure! Between frantically running around to make a bottle at ridiculous times of the night to changing a million pampers and washing clothes everyday. Just when you think you couldn’t handle more is when you’re showered with cuddles and sleepy smiles, etc… Motherhood is truly a beautiful thing. It was also an important moment for my little girl who was once an only child and moved to a responsible role of a big sis. I have to say that she took it quite well. It was like she was taking care of her own little doll. 🙂
2. Trips to different states
This year kicked off quick with trips, but not all of those trips were great. Luckily my family made the most of each trip we took. The kids had a blast on all the trips especially when it was snowing because in most of the states, it was Winter!!
3. Met tons of people
I believe the most important thing you can do in your lifetime is meet new people. If you’re a shy person like me and you have a hard time being social, just begin going into a makeup store. In my opinion, it’s the easiest way to get a conversation going. Slowly, you’ll start becoming more and more of a social person and you’ll seriously accomplish so much. You may even make some really great friends.
4. The first smile, crawl, walk, run, laugh, etc…
These were some of the most exciting parts for me of 2018. Your little one will only be little for so long and it makes these moments even more special. Each time was so exciting! Especially his first walk. Haha he looked sooooooooooooo cute!!
5. Re-Kicking off my blog!This was super awesome for me because I LOVE blogging and I know many people don’t understand why. I just tell them it’s a way to let my thoughts out and connect with people. There’s tons of great bloggers out there. Blogging is basically another world! I took a long break from blogging, but when I started blogging again, it felt awesome!
6. New CarsWe got rid of our Sienna for an Avalon My husband got rid of his Tundra for an Armada. I’m extremely excited about this because I get a new car to drive! Haha. The kids are also happy as well as my husband.
7. Great health and familyI’m so blessed to have the two most important things. Health and family. I slowly changed my eating habits, but it doesn’t mean that I stop myself from having foods that I love. It just means I eat it in moderation. Family is most important as well so I’m able to share exciting memories with them!
In all, 2018 was a great year for me. It opened my eyes to new ideas, experiences, happiness, etc… I learned so much about myself. I also became more of a positive person which is always a great change. I can’t wait to see what 2019 has in store because I believe it’ll be an amazing year!
Some things I’d like to achieve for the New Year is to keep being positive, continue to work on my blogging career, continue meeting new people, travel out of the country to as many places as I can and begin my new Travel & Lifestyle blog which I cannot wait to create!!!! I’m so excited for the future content that’ll be posted on there!
I hope you guys enjoyed this post. What are some things you accomplished so far in 2018? Any resolutions for the New Year? Let me know in the comments below!
- Wanna see more?! Make sure to visit my blog to check out some of my latest posts. Don’t forget to follow my blog to be notified whenever I post!
- What?! She has a Mommy Blog too?! Yes, I do! Click Here to check it out and feel free to follow
**For Business Inquiries, Sponsorships, PR, etc… email me at email@example.com **
*Disclaimer: This post is NOT sponsored. I was not paid to create this post. All opinions are my own and honest as always. Some links may be affiliate links which means I make a small commission if you purchase the item through my link. Thank you for your support and stay beautiful!