Hey Beauties and happy Wednesday to all of you! I hope your week is going great.
Today, I want to share a makeup look that requires only 6 products! Insane right?! Considering how many makeup looks require 10 products and up these days.
Keep on reading to find out how to achieve this simple yet put together look that you can rock everyday!
Let’s start off with the face!
- Eyeshadow: The shade “Glam” from the Tarteist Pro Palette
- Mascara: Too Faced Better Than Sex
- Eyebrows: The shade “Smoked” from the Tarteist Pro Palette
- Lip Balm– EOS Crisp Apple and Honey scented
Step by step directions to achieve this look:
- Step 1: Start with a clean face and apply your illuminating primer. Focus on the areas where you would normally add highlighter.
- Step 2: Apply a foundation that sets without powder with your favorite brush or beauty sponge.
- Step 3: Using a flat eyeshadow brush or your finger, apply a shimmery golden eyeshadow across your lid and on your inner tear ducts to brighten the eyes.
- Step 4: To add a little glamour to our eye look, apply two coats of mascara to your upper and lower lashes.
- Step 5: Using an angled brow brush, fill in your eyebrows using an eyeshadow color closest to your eyebrow hairs.
- Step 6: Add a little moisture to your lips using your favorite lip balm.
- Step 7: Sleigh your day! 🙂
I hope you guys enjoyed this look of the day! I personally love this look because it takes no time at all and you still look put together. You can definitely change around this look to your liking. It’s also a great look if you can’t decide what to wear because this look will match any outfit that you choose. What’s your favorite makeup brand? Let me know in the comments!
- Wanna see more?! Make sure to visit my blog to check out some of my latest posts. Don’t forget to follow my blog to be notified whenever I post!
- What?! She has a Mommy Blog too?! Yes, I do! Click Here to check it out and feel free to follow.
**For Business Inquiries, Sponsorships, PR, etc… email me at email@example.com **
*Disclaimer: This post is NOT sponsored. I was not paid to create this post. All opinions are my own and honest as always. Some links may be affiliate links which means I make a small commission if you purchase the item through my link. Thank you for your support and stay beautiful!