Hey Beauties and happy Thursday! We are almost done with this week. I hope many of you are enjoying decorating for the holidays and having fun with holiday shopping. There is something about shopping for others! It’s so fun.
Today I have a lot of items that I finished this month. Some of these items are makeup products and others are skincare products.
I purchased this cream around August of this year and it’s only done now! A little goes a long away with this and I absolutely love it. It feels so lightweight on the skin, but does an amazing job of moisturizing my skin.
- Repurchase? Absolutely! I actually already did!
If you are looking for a mascara that is great at separating your lashes and doesn’t clump no matter how much mascara you apply, then this is the perfect product for you. After applying Better Than Sex from Too Faced, I like to run through my lashes with this so my lashes don’t look clumpy and it adds extra length which is always nice. Not only is this product amazing for your upper lashes, but the wand is super skinny which is perfect for getting into detail with your lower lashes.
- Repurchase? Probably not because they are not cruelty free yet.
Ugh! I was so sad when this lip balm finished because it’s seriously the only lip balm that I use. Whatever formula they used was genius because it kept my lip moisturized for more than 12 hours when applied in the morning. I will say that this lasted such a long time because I purchased this around Christmas time of 2017. So, your $9 definitely goes a long way.
- Repurchase? Yes!! This is a no brainer haha.
If you have been following my blog for a little while now, then you already know my obsession with this foundation. I’m so thankful that I finally found a foundation that has the perfect coverage and that lasts all day! I’m still scraping the sides of the bottle so I’m not wasting any of this amazing product! If you are on a hunt for a foundation that’s picture perfect for this Holiday season, then make sure to give this foundation a try. I can assure you won’t be disappointed.
- Repurchase? I probably should try to find another foundation, but I’m too obsessed. So, ABSOLUTELY!!!
Omg you guys, this is such an amazing mud mask. It’s under $5 which is a steal for the quality and amount of product you get in this bottle. If you suffer from oily skin and large pores or you just want a really good mask…I recommend this. When you wash this off, you’re left with such clean skin!! Not to mention, this is another product that lasts so long.
- Repurchase? Yes because it’s one of my go-to face masks.
This is such a popular highlighter and I’m sure you’ve all seen tons of reviews and swatches of this. Many of you probably even own this and you were faced with the same problem as me…it never hits pan! This highlighter is seriously so pigmented and I’ve been working hard at finishing this product. I’ve finally succeeded. Not to mention, this is the travel size! I can’t imagine trying to finish the full size.
- Repurchase? Being that this was just a sample size and it took so long to finish…No I will not be repurchasing because I used this so much and I’m ready for another highlighter.
7. First Aid Beauty Charcoal Cleanser
If you haven’t figured this out, then I’ll tell you now. I love anything with Charcoal because it is great for my oily skin. No product helped settle my oily skin other than charcoal. I love this cleanser for many reasons. It doesn’t burn my eyes, it’s gentle on my skin, it doesn’t have a terrible smell, a little goes a long way, etc…
- Repurchase? Maybe in the future, but I’ve been testing out another cleanser and so far I’m loving it. I want to try it for about another week before making my decision so look out for a review within the next couple of weeks.
8. Smashbox Photo Finish Primer
This primer is definitely not my favorite primer, but it does the job. I love that it doesn’t cause any flashbacks which is always nice. The texture is a silicone-like consistency, but it doesn’t fill my pores. Smashbox does offer a pore filling primer which I’ve tried and absolutely loved. This primer says it blurs, but I think otherwise. If you don’t have large pores, then this primer would be great for you.
- Repurchase? No, just because it isn’t a primer for me, but it is a great primer if you have smooth skin.
This is another product that I’m so obsessed with because it works great and it’s so cheap. This liquid liner is only $3! I literally use it for all of the makeup looks that involve a winged liner. The brush is so precise and you have full control with this liner which I love.
- Repurchase? I went through about 10 of these and I’m not even kidding. I will definitely be repurchasing this at some point, but I’m making a promise to myself to give another liner a chance.
This concludes my Empties for the month of November 2018. I hope you all enjoyed this post. Did you make a post of your empties for this month? If so, make sure to leave a link to it in the comments below so I can check it out. Have you tried any of these products? If so, what are your thoughts on it?
- Wanna see more?! Make sure to visit my blog to check out some of my latest posts. Don’t forget to follow my blog to be notified whenever I post!
- What?! She has a Mommy Blog too?! Yes, I do! Click Here to check it out and feel free to follow.
**For Business Inquiries, Sponsorships, PR, etc… email me at firstname.lastname@example.org **
This post is NOT sponsored. I was not paid to create this post. All opinions are my own and honest as always. Some links may be affiliate links which means I make a small commission if you purchase the item through my link. Thank you for your support and stay beautiful!