Hey Beauties! Happy Thursday you guys!!
If you missed out on yesterdays post, make sure to check it out Here. I gave a few tips on how to find the right foundation for you.
If you’re new to my Blog, then hello and welcome! I post everyday and I also have a Mommy Blog which I’ll leave the link to it at the end of this post.
Today’s post will be about my Night Time Routine. This Routine is very important to me because it’s my time to relax after my day.
Let’s get into it!!!!
After I get the kids ready for bed, and we eat dinner, my nighttime routine officially begins!
Step One: Remove Makeup
The first thing I like to do is take my makeup off. To do this, I take coconut oil and warm it up between my fingers before applying it to my face. This works sooooooo well for me because it melts my makeup completely. If you have stubborn mascara that doesn’t budge, you need to try coconut oil. It’s a life changer. After my face looks all melted with makeup, I take a baby wipe and wipe away all the makeup. This part is so satisfying to me because you see all the makeup on the wipe. Afterwards, If I need to, I’ll take a q-tip with a little bit of coconut oil and swipe it across my lower lash line to make sure all my mascara and eyeliner is gone.
Step Two: Shower
The products that I use in the shower are pretty basic and straight to the point. I use Olay’s moisturizing body wash because it doesn’t have a strong smell to it. If I decide to exfoliate my skin that day, I usually just whip up a quick scrub before I jump into the shower.
RECIPE FOR A YUMMY SMELLING BODY SCRUB
- ¼ cup of raw cane sugar
- 1 tablespoon of coconut oil (or any oil of your choice)
- 1 teaspoon of Honey
- 1 tablespoon of Coffee Grounds (Great for a natural tan, helps cellulite, and stretch marks)
- Optional (essential oil of your choice)
This is a scrub that I have been using for a little while now and I love it! It also smells so yummy and leaves your skin feeling super smooth. Towards the end of my shower when my pores on my face are nice and open, I like to wash my face using the First Aid Beauty Charcoal Cleanser. I’m also done with this face wash and I really love it. So much, that I think I’ll be repurchasing. I usually wash my hair every 2-3 days and if I do wash my hair that day, I use whatever shampoo I switched to at the time. I don’t have a specific shampoo because I typically switch it up every month and a half or so. Currently I’m using Pantene Pro-V
Step Three: Moisturize
This step is important to me because this is when you’re replenishing your skin. I usually moisturize my skin with my Snail mucin and my Youth to the people moisturizrt and I leave it at that. If I decide to do a face mask, I’ll usually do that first and moisturize afterwards. Right now, I’ve been sampling a few different face masks and none of them were really great, but I always loved the Freeman Masks. To moisturize my body, I use coconut oil. I use coconut oil for a lot of things, but I just love the smell of it and it doesn’t irritate my skin.
Step Four: Tea Time
This is one of my favorite parts of the day. It’s when the kids are playing amongst themselves and my hubby and I get to watch a couple of shows and talk about our day over tea. We both love the “Honey Lavender Sleepy Time Tea by Yogi” because it tastes absolutely delicious and it always has a cute message on the tea bags. A show that we’re currently watching is House Of Cards. I believe the new season starts in April, so we have been trying to catch up.
Step Five: Beauty Sleep
It’s time to sleep. This speaks for itself. I love sleep.
I hope you guys enjoyed my nighttime routine. What are some must-have products for your nighttime routine? Leave a comment below letting me know.
- Did you enjoy this post? If so, make sure to visit my blog to read some of my latest posts. I post everyday so don’t forget to Follow me to be notified when my posts go up.
- What?! She has a Mommy Blog too?! Yes, I do. Click Here to check some of my posts for that blog. If you like what you see on there, don’t forget to follow and share some of those posts to some Mommy’s that need a few tips!
** For Business Inquiries, Sponsorships, PR, etc… email me at email@example.com **
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)