Hey Beauties!! Sorry for the late post!
This evening I’d like to bring awareness to the month of October. I’m extremely shocked that a lot of women and men have no idea that October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month! As people, we should definitely stand together to support women who are going through this battle! They should definitely never feel as they are alone.
So, for todays makeup I’m rocking a dark pink lippy in awareness of Breast Cancer Awareness.
Here’s the look⬇️
….and here are the products that I used go achieve this look!
- Primer-Smashbox Photo Finish Primer
- Foundation- Too Faced Born This Way Foundation
- Powder- Maybelline Matte and Poreless Powder
- Blush- Stila Perfect Me Perfect Hue Palette “Mysterious”
- Highlighter-ABH Sugar Glow Kit in “Starburst”
- Eyeshadows- (Lid “Primavera”)
- Mascara-Too Faced Better Than Sex
- Liquid Liner- ELF Liquid Liner in “Black”
- Pencil Liner- Smashbox Gel Liner in “Fishnet”
Hope you guys enjoyed this quick makeup look! What’s your favorite pink lippy?? Let me know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this post? If so, make sure to visit my Beauty Blog to check out my recent posts. Go ahead and follow as well to be notified when I post!
- What?! She has a Mommy Blog too?! Yes I do!! Click Here to check it out.