Hey Beauties! Happy Thursday!
Today I want to share a look with you guys that will fool everyone into thinking you had a great night sleep!! Lol I’m a mom of two so there are no days off for me, but there’s cold brew and makeup that can definitely make everything better.
I could’ve probably put a little more effort on my hair, but maybe my makeup can distract everyone from my infamous low ponytail (lol I’m not the only one I’m sure). Not to mention my unruly baby hairs all over the place! Lol How many of you guys can relate to the full effort on your makeup and then getting lazy when it comes to your hair!! 🙋🏽♀️
Anyways, enough rambling. Let’s get to the look and the details so you can achieve this look as well!
You guys are going to be so proud of me if you’ve been following me and keeping up with my posts! I used a different foundation instead of my usual Too Faced Born This Way Foundation, which is an amazing foundation that everyone needs in their life!!!! It really makes your makeup look so much more put together! Also, my usual go-to palette ABH Modern Renaissance Palette which I use way to much, but the pigmentation of this palette is so addicting.
Ok, let’s get into the products used to create this look:
- Primer- Bobbi Brown’s Extra Illuminating Balm in “Bare Glow”
- Foundation- Fenton’s Pro Filt’r Foundation (shocked yet? Lol)
- Powder- Laura Mercier Setting Powder in “Translucent”
- Bronzer- Rimmel Bronzer in “Sun Dance”
- Blush-It Cosmetics Blush in “Naturally Pretty”
- Highlighter- Becca Highlighter in “Opal”
*All colors were used from the Tarteist Pro Amazonian Clay Palette by Tarte Palette*
- Eye Primer- UD Primer Potion in “Original”
1. After you apply your eye primer, pick up “Classic” on a fluffy eyeshadow brush to set your eye primer.
2. Using another fluffy eyeshadow brush, mix “Indie” and “Bold” and apply it to your eye crease with a light hand.
3. Using the same fluffy eyeshadow brush, pick a little bit of “Mod” and add it to your eye crease in the same spot you put “Indie” and “Bold”
4. Use a denser eyeshadow brush and pick up “Drama” add it to the outer third of your lower lash line and blend it out with a fluffy eyeshadow brush.
5. Add “Minx” to the outer third of your lower lashline very lightly using a fluffy eyeshadow brush! Make sure to use a light hand for this step.
6. Using a flat eyeshadow brush, apply “Glam” to the middle of your lid as well as the inner tear duct. This makes a big difference to the eye look so don’t skip this step!
Now finish off the eye with this…
- Liquid Liner- ELF Liquid Liner in “Black”
- Eye Liner- Smashbox Gel Eyeliner in “Fishnet”
- Mascara- Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara
I know, they need help lol
I just took a dark brown shadow on an angled brow brush and filled them in. I totally forgot to set them…oops
First, I used some trusty Kiehl’s Lip Balm.
Then I lined and filled my lips with……. you guessed it lol NYX Lip Liner in Soft-Spoken. I just can’t get enough of this shade. I love how natural it looks.
Now set and forget…
I used UD All Nighter Setting Spray
Now, throw on some clothes and go conquer the day!!!
Hope you guys enjoyed this look! What’s your current favorite palette? Let me know in the comments!
- Did you enjoy this post? Make sure to follow this Beauty Blog to be updated on my daily Beauty posts!!
- What?! She has a Mommy Blog too?! Yes I do! Click Here to check it out. I post once a week!