Hey Beauties!! Happy Humpday!!!! We’re halfway through the week and it feels good.
I love mascara, it’s one of my favorite parts of my makeup routine because there’s something about defined and bold lashes that I love! When I purchase mascara, I look at the wand because that determines what it’ll do to your lashes. Fluffy Bristles will give you Volume and then you have the Thin Bristles that will be more Lengthening.
Now that you basically have a run down on how to determine if your mascara is Volumizing or Lengthening…let’s get into it!
- My thoughts- I didn’t even quite use this up because every time I used this product before my actual mascara, it turned my eyelashes a grayish color which I don’t like at all. I love the Fluffy Bristles on the wand, but that’s about it.
- Repurchase?? Absolutely not.
2. Urban Decay Perversion $24
- My thoughts- This was a really good mascara. It was super black just like their famous Perversion Eyeliner that I love! It has the same Fluffy Wand as the Subversion Primer. It doesn’t flake which I love as well.
- Repurchase?? Absolutely.
3. Tarte Lights Camera Lashes $23
- My thoughts- I support this mascara because it’s vegan and cruelty free. It’s not my favorite, but I do love that it conditions my lashes. A lot of mascaras coat without treating lashes, but this is the opposite. I usually use this mascara first and then layer another mascara over top.
- Repurchase?? Absolutely. Just because I like the conditioning treatment.
My thoughts- I love the wand, but I don’t like the formula. It flakes and when you’re removing your makeup at the end of the night, it pulls your eyelash hairs off.
Repurchase?? Absolutely not.
My thoughts- The formula and wan of this mascara is awesome. If you’re going for a more lengthening look in the inner corner and more volumizing on the outer corner then this is your mascara!
6. L’Oréal Lash Paradise $9.99
- My thoughts- Let’s just say that if you love the Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara then you’ll love this one. This mascara is amazing for length and volume and the formula is awesome too!
I hope you guys enjoyed this post! In the comments, let me know if you have tried any of these mascaras and what’s your thought on it.
💕 Make sure to follow my Beauty Blog Here for more posts like this everyday!
💕 I also have a Mommy Blog so Click Here to follow so your updated every time I post!