Hey Beauties!! Happy Tuesday. Hope your morning is going great as always.
Today I wanted to share a quick look that took me under 5 minutes to do. I’m a mom of two, so sometimes my days require me to get ready super quick! I still like to look lively, so I found a perfect routine that gets straight to the point and allows me to go out without looking like a zombie! As far as outfits on those type of days depends on where we have to go that day. For the most part, I throw on a bralette with a loose fitting tank top and some workout pants (I know, typical mom outfit). I promise I don’t wear workout clothes everyday! Maybe I can do some posts of Outfit Of The Days so you guys can get inspired! So make sure to follow for those!
Anyways, let’s get into it!
Here’s the look!
So, as you can see it’s very simple, but still put together! Also, please excuse my eyebrows 😬! They definitely need to be done…like now! I just haven’t gotten around to doing so.
Here’s what I did step by step!
- Prime with Smashbox Photo Finish Primer $36. By the way, this Primer is not my favorite at all. It gets the job done and I’m just trying to finish it up.
- Apply Foundation. I’m using my Holy Grail Too Faced Born This Way $39.
- Brows because they need help! Since they look crazy and untamed, I used Anastasia Clear Brow Gel $22. You could literally use hair spray on a mascara wand and apply it to your brows and it would work the same!
- Powder. I used the Laura Mercier Translucent Setting Powder $38 all over my face.
- Eyeshadow. I only used one eyeshadow on my crease from the ABH Modern Renaissance Palette $42 in the shade “Raw Sienna”.
- Blush and highlighter. I took a big fluffy brush and ran it across the blush, bronzer and highlighter and used it as a blush from the Urban Decay Naked Flushed Palette in “Streak” $34. It gave a beautiful bronzy, pinky glowing color!
- Mascara. I put one coat of Benefit Roller Lash Mascara $21.
- Liquid Liner. You can definitely skip this step, it just takes me seconds to put liquid liner on because I do it so much. I used ELF Liquid Liner $2.
- Last but not least, Lips. I lined my lips and filled them in with NYX Lip Liner in “Soft-Spoken” $4. Over top, I added Kiehl’s Baby Lip Balm $9 for Moisture and shine.
Now you’re all done!
I hope you guys enjoyed this quick step by step 5 minute makeup. I love this look because it goes with any outfit. Let me know in the comments what your go-to product is when you’re on the go.
If you haven’t already, go ahead and follow me Here for more beauty posts!
Also, I have a Mommy Blog soooo Click Here to check it out and follow me on there as well!