Hey Beauties! Happy Monday! The weekend went by to fast, but it’s nothing that a good old Lipstick can’t tackle! 😜
First off, let me just say sorry for my weird eyebrows! I’m trying to grow the ends out! I’m all out of my concealer that I use for my brows, but I will be getting more soon! Then, I’ll probably do a post on how to conceal little hairs on your brows when you’re trying to grow them lol!
Here’s the look👇🏽👇🏽👇🏽
We finally got a little bit of cold weather so I decided to pull out my favorite scarf! I love grey colors for fall! And I also love pairing grey with a beautiful reddish/plum color! I think it creates a beautiful look.
I also figured if I wore my hair fully down, it would be a little to much and then I get hot easily lol. So I did a Ariana Grande inspired hair look and just curled it as usual! So anyways, here’s all the deets of my makeup!!
- Primer: Smashbox Pore Minimizing primer
- Foundation: BareMinerals Bareskin foundation in “Bare Tan #13″
- Bronzer: Philosophy’s The Supernatural Airbrushed Canvas in “Honey”
- Blush: Milani Baked Blush in “Coralina”
- Cream Highlight: It Cosmetics Hello Light Creme Illuminator
- Powder Highlight: Becca Highlight in “Opal” (I put it right over the cream for a lasting glow)
- Brows: Anastasia Clear brow gel
- Lid eyeshadow: Urban Decay Naked two palette “Bootycall”
- Crease shadow: Urban Decay Naked Two palette “Pistol”
- Upper lid liner: Lancôme kohl liner (applied with an angled brush) Also didn’t wing it today!
- Waterline: Lancôme kohl liner
- Lip liner: NYX Matte lip liner in “Alabama”
- Lipstick: Milano Matte Lipstick in “Matte Love”
Hope you Beauties enjoyed this post! Let me know what your favorite colors to wear this winter are!!! I’d love to know ❤️❤️