Hey Beauties!! Happy first day of December ❄️!
Today I wanted to share one of my looks that I thought would be perfect to rock this Holiday!!
I usually love pairing Any red lippy with gold, sparkly lids. This time, I figured I’d switch it up!
- Foundation: Urban Decay All Nighter
- Powder: Maybelline Fit Me-Matte and Poreless
- Blush: A plummy colored eyeshadow from a Coastal Scents Palette (Lol Creativity at its finest) 😂
- Bronzer: Rimmel Bronzer in “Sun Dance”
- Eyebrows: Tinted brow gel in “Medium/Deep”
- Eyeshadow: All colors from Coastal Scents #3 Palette
- Liner: They’re real Push up Liner from Benefit
- Mascara: Perversion by UD and Roller Lash by Benefit
- Waterline: NYX retractable liner in “Black” (I HATE IT by the way lol)
- Lippy: NYX lip liner in “Alabama” (I lined my whole lip with it and left it as is)
Hope you guys enjoyed this post! Let me know what your Holiday look consists of!! ❤️