So, instead of doing a monthly Favorites post. I decided to do an October Empties lol! My favorites haven’t changed this month!
- Smashbox hydrating primer: This stuff I amazing for the days when your skin is dry! I never apply it on my nose because my nose is the most oily spot on my face.
- Nip and Fab face Primer: I can’t find this primer anywhere to replace it! It’s a great primer for such a great price. The texture is a silicone/moisturizing feel….I know you guys may be thinking “How weird” lol!
- Rimmel 25 hour foundation: This is not an empty, it’s more of a “Hate” lol. I purchased this because I was so tan and didn’t have a foundation to match. The texture is very creamy and goopy. It feels so heavy on the face and also oxidized causing the color to be totally off!
- IT #50 serum primer: I know you’ve heard me rave about this brand in general! It’s absolutely AMAZING! Such a great texture and brightens my skin instantly. It leaves my foundation looking amazing. Also, the ingredients are amazing.
- Tarte Face Tanning wipes: I’ve used this product once and while it leaves my face feeling refreshed and moisturized, I’m already tan. lol I would recommend this is you’re more to the pale side. I purchased it because I love tarte and wanted to see if I could match my face to my body as it was so light at that time.
- ELF eye primer: If you have $1 to spend, I would recommend this! While I was balling on a budget, I decided to pick this up and it was mind blowing how great this product is! It doesn’t feel heavy and doesn’t make my shadow crease!
- Body Shop Mineral powder: I purchased this because of the buy 2 get 2 free promo and it was great. The color was a little off, so I used it as bronzer. The feel of it was definitely lightweight and wasn’t overly powdery although it was a powder lol.
Let me know what your favorite product is that you think I should try! I really want to know! Hope you guys enjoyed this post 😘