Hope everyone is having a great Sunday!
I know I haven’t posted in a while due to some weird random sickness going around, but I feel good enough to do my makeup today so I thought I’d share!!
I did a very subtle smokey eye using the Smoky palette by Urban Decay and a bold lip! In my previous post I did a review on the lippy by “Mirenesse” in the shade “Paris.” If you haven’t checked it out already, please do so. 🙃
So here goes nothing👇🏽
- Primer: Smashbox “pore minimizing”
- Foundation: Maybelline Matte and Poreless (you guessed it 😉)
- Powder: Maybelline Matte and Poreless
- Bronzer: The supernatural airbrushed canvas by “Philosophy”
- Highlight: Becca highlighter in “Opal”
- Blush: Pink blush from Naked Flushed palette in “Native”
- Eyeshadow: Urban Decay Smoky palette
- Eyebrows: Benefit brow tint “medium/deep”
- Liquid liner: Essence liner in “black”
- Mascara: Roller Lash by Benefit
- Lippy: Mirenesse liquid lipstick in the shade “Paris”
Hope you guys enjoyed this quick post!! In the comments below let me know what you love to focus on when you do makeup! I usually alternate between lips and eyes (: ❤️