Hope you all are having a fantastic Thursday Night. Tomorrow is Friday and yet another week is conquered! 💪🏽
Well, tonight I have to share my Ulta Haul and a big thank you goes out to my husband who is definitely my #1 supporter. He actually took me to Ulta and let me splurge just a tad bit….ok maybe a tad ALOT! Hehe.
Well, here goes nothing 👇🏽
- Urban Decays “Alice Through The Looking Glass” (Bottom Right)
- Benefits “Most-Wanted mascara line-up (Top Right)
- Urban Decays “Naked 2” (Bottom Left)
- Stilas “Perfect Me, Perfect Hue Eye and Cheek Palette” in Medium/Tan (Middle)
- Tartes “Tartlette Tease Eyeshadow Palette” (Above Stila Palette)
- Tartes “Park Avenue Princess Bronzer” (Above Naked 2 Palette)
- Benefits “Benetint” (Above Bronzer)
- Shea Moistures “Eye cream” (Far Left)
Hope you guys enjoyed this Haul!! Reviews will be coming soon and I would love to know if you guys have tried any of these products and what your opinions of them are. Also, what palette do you guys want me to review first?!