Hope everyone is having a wonderful evening!
I just finished my night routine and I decided to just tidy up the room a little as well as my baby bag and purse.
I figured it was time to clean all the receipts and junk that has accumulated in that bag of mine. 😂 I know I’m not the only one!
So basically, I’ve been carrying a Kate Spade Purse. My husband bought it for my birthday one year and it’s been my go-to ever since! I wore it so much that the ceramic on the Kate Spade logo started peeling. I ended up peeling it off completely. It doesn’t look bad to me! 😊
- Kate Spade wallet
- Kate Spade cosmetic bag
- Maybelline FIT me powder in the shade 315 for touch ups. (I always seem to go back to this product and I Apply it with the IT Cosmetics powder puff)
- Tootsie rolls (for my killer sweet tooth🍫)
- Highlighter and pen (mom and dad always told me to keep one handy 🤓)
- Hand sanitizer (Apple scent 🍎)
- Carmex (Kudos to Carmex for switching up the signature yellow packaging)
- D&G rollerball (one of my many fave summer scents)
- Whish cc body cream and body butter
- Orbit peppermint
- Dasani (stay hydrated💧)
- Artificial tears (don’t ask lol)
- Makeup forever lipstick in the shade “Rouge Artist Natural”
- Smash box gloss (not to sure of the shade because the sticker peeled)
- Lorac lipstick in the shade “CEO”
- Handy pacifier I put in every place that’s in easy reach!
Hope you guys enjoyed reading the post!! If you guys post one of these “What’s in my bag” please let me know! I love reading on these because it gives me ideas of what to put in my purse!!! ❤️❤️❤️