Hey there Beauties!!
I don’t know about you guys, but after a long day I love relaxing after I put little Jamila into bed (my 9 month old daughter). No matter how busy we are, we should take at least 10-15 minutes for ourselves. Some of my essentials in my nightly routine are:
- Pampers sensitive wipes (I gave up makeup wipes when I become a mom and tried one of these out) 😂
- Body shops shower gel and body butter in “raspberry” (I stocked up on it when they first came out with it) you can probably find it in some Marshalls.
- Hope in a jar night cream by Philosphy
- Victoria Secrets body mist in “Mango temptation”
- EOS in “blackberry” (how could I have missed that??)
- Green tea with a little milk and sugar 🙃
With that being said, I hope all of you have a relaxing evening. Go ahead and treat yourselves to some “Me Time” you guys deserve it. 💕
In the comments, let me know what your #1 nightly essential is.